Sunday, July 5, 2009

SL Photography

In the last month, I felt through photography of different places in Second Life. My pictures are not so much quality due to my hardware, but I am trying hard. I have found some article about photographer Ladislav KamarĂ¡d (*1963) in Economic newspaper on Friday (03.07.2009). Several his pictures were placed there. He makes pictures of scenery through the whole world and his pictures totally fascinated me. I caught myself, that many of them remind me the sceneries in Second Life, but it can be only my idea. Judge alone. I linked two pics, which I liked most of all. More you can find on the web here and I recommend to open the in higher resolution.

"Dark Planet" - Moeraki Boulders, New Zealand
A Dead Tree in the Dam Nove Mlyny – Palava, South Moravia, Czech Republic

(Source: www.horolezec.cz)

No comments: