Friday, July 10, 2009

Birthday

Hi all!

Everybody has birthday and celebrates it or on the other hand does not. I have the second birthday tomorrow (11.07.). Yes of course, I am speaking about my Second Life birthday. So, one is not wise to fact that his/her wandering in Second Life plains is long time. Moreover, a lot of things happened both in Second Life one’s own, when revolutionary changes passed here, and at the same time my avatar came to age and achieved a lot. At least, I think it.

In the next days or weeks, I would like to write several short articles about this adventure, about my long way in Second Life with pictures of that time and present too. We will see how a muse and an inspiration kiss me. Just inspiration I am drawing from a book that I am reading now.

Tom Boellstorff: “Coming of Age of Second Life. An Anthropologist Explores of Virtual Human“

Yours sincerely,

Coral Ducatillon

No comments: