Friday, July 3, 2009

Atelier Alizarin

Yesterday, it has happened something to me by my way home in train. The vehicle train dived into the first tunnel. Btw. We have seven on the road and one of them is about one kilometer long. So, it was dark at once and I remembered that I found some Second Life place, which caught my attention. So, we are looking there now through my writing and my pictures.

The region is called Huntsman. There are four localities to explore. XXX Heaven Route X is a place for relaxation and romantic. PP Design is a shop with low-prims furniture. Kraavda Zeevi's first land is a presentation of Miami Modern Real Estate. For me, the last locality is the most interesting.

Dark and light, these both are the main attributes of this mysterious place. Atelier Alizarin is an example of absolute fantastic invention. It is place of light and dark, place of upper- and underworld and place with the most fantastic 3D creations. Let drift yourself by moving objects or only listen silently.

The place is well arranged and you use teleports in the building. Highly recommended.

SLurl: Huntsman













No comments: