Monday, May 4, 2009

Closing

Saturday, May 2, was nice day for me too. There was nice weather in RL and I looked forward to nice meeting in SL. It was closing of some exhibition of snapshots of photographer Michal Prihoda and pictures from Iaoness Aichi. There were people in great numbers ass you can see on pictures below. The exhibition was placed in Nova Straaf Gallery at Deck 3 of SS Galaxy ship. This ship is really amazing and I have explored it yet. Maybe next time I will write something about it.

Fanda Ryba gave an opening speech and it was excellent. He mentioned Bwindi Orphans project and thanked all people that organized this exhibition including ship staff. After moving into the gallery, everybody could see presented works. Actually, I have mention that it was last possibility to see these things, because it is organized other exhibition every month there. After a deal with staff, you can find small pink pig there to donate some amount of lindens to building a new school in Uganda.

After that, I moved to La Fabrique café and listened jazz, blues and soul. Unfortunately, RL time passes same speed as in RL. Time to go.

SLurls: SS Galaxy, La Fabrique








No comments: