Monday, May 4, 2009

Parties

There are no enough parties. Therefore, I looked forward to last April day. It is known as a “day of witches burning” in my country. It is very old feast day, when people get together and kindle bonfires mostly on hills or mountains. The spring coming is celebrated, even if this year winter passes directly into summer. Sometimes it is called as Walpurgis Night or according to Celtic feast as Beltaine, Beltine or Beltane, respectively.

SL Residents also celebrated this night in many places and in many forms. I looked forward to the night also. I wanted to fly to a sabbath of witches and wizards in CCaS club at Slovakia. However, fate struck. Exactly to say, nature used its big power. The place near to railway was struck by lightning and together with other two elements – heavy rain and air – the transportation was completely broken in many directions both from and to Brno city, where I work.

However, I made up for it next day on May 1. The party invitations were coming one at a time. In other words, I was just at four parties! Somewhere I stood long time and elsewhere short time. Simply, I hurried to social ball in concert park at our sim Bohemia. Nice ambiance, music and nice dressed people, this all filled my imagine about nice evening.

And dance whirl, excitement, passion and desire burned around me.





No comments: