Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Decadence

I was at party in CCaS club, Slovakia, at some party on Sunday. The party was name “Hairstyle Party”. So, I tried to search through my inventory to find some hair other than I usually wear. I remembered that I had ones packed in the inventory. They were from PXD Toxic brand name. So, I flew to a sandbox at Bohemia and they were unpacked in a moment. One needed also some suitable clothes. However, I was some bad combination of hairs and clothes. Further, I wear a tattoo on my upper body and I have also several jewelers. So finally, the leather trousers and the excellent leather shoes were the winners. I looked for also some accessory and by mistake I wore a fan! Later, there was toxic Lemon in the club and he told me that I looked “decadent”. So, I had this creation on me for the whole evening. Next day, it occurred to that I would make some pictures of me. I was done it! Look the pictures below!









No comments: