Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Rituals

The plain scarred by the lines covers the snow. The snowflakes fall down to the ground in red light of the Sun on the horizon. There is a small silent oasis in an infinite whiteness. The lonely house and the lost boat only remind us a purity of the spirit of the human itself and its humility, of which we miss in this cloven world in these days.

I myself remind it during Christmas time every year. Daily rituals that we do every day during the whole year, the next moment they obtain another dimension. As if we would change and try to slow our swim and to think about us ourselves.

The Christmas tree decoration is one of these rituals. At the first look, it seems that it is every year the same, but it is not truth. I always remember, how we (I and my sister in childhood) decorated the tree, which my father brought from the forest. Later it changed. We bought some plastic tree and we have it till now. These child bulbs and small lamps in a form of red fly agarics are maybe funny. But nevertheless, I like them and in general, the next generation, ergo sister children like them as well.

Even Second Life is full of the rituals. Although, we do not admit it ourselves. Maybe they exist only close to the bounds of our observations. Thereabout, where our eyes or other senses already cannot reach. It is just the interface between that, what it already is and is not real or virtual.

This is my last contribution in this year. I would like to wish to all of them that stray here the best to the next year and I hope that we will meet somewhere in SL

Peace to all people of good will.



No comments: