Friday, December 11, 2009

Decision

We make the different decisions every day. Often it is the essential decision; otherwise it is wholly common one that we make automatically without any forethought. Often they are the painful decisions that we do not want make. However, the agreeable ones we make without a blink.

Even I have made recently several decisions. The first one was surprisingly spontaneous. And I did not have to force myself to do it. There was my old vice, which I could not get rid of time. I have stopped smoking. Ah, of course in RL!

Look at the world is still super beautiful! The second decision was more prosaic. I needed the winter shoes. I chose a long time and finally I found something to my satisfaction.

It is funny, that both are possible to live it up also in Second Life – a cigarette, a cigar or a pipe and super shoes and other accessories as well. One has to buy them only. You do not worry about where they are stored. Maybe only, if the inventory would go crazy and the thing would disappear from it.

One says: “The third time all good.” Nevertheless, my third decision was absolutely cardinal because of SL. I am longtime member of our Czech and Slovak community in SL. I was at many births and at many endings here. The newbies support is one example. So, I decided to leave just the support for good. I think that a scope for help is exhausted and to continue with team that did not satisfy me yet.

So, I have enough time now to paddle, to wander and to explore beauties of Second Life. One example is the sim Peterhof with the beautiful palace from time of tsarist Russia.

SLurl: Peterhof

No comments: