Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Wedding

Just passed weekend was slightly hectic both in real world and in Second Life. Strictly speaking I did not ever follow the celebration of seven year existence of this world – SLB7. However, I received some wedding invitation in SL. Paula Ghennyn and Fraggo Serrao got married and the party was on sim Mumuland. As usual I came later, but I caught the party. So beautiful created wedding arbor and dancefloor I have never seen so long time. Furthermore, there were full of nice people dressed with wonderful clothes. I went from the arms to other arms, well, ladies was falling in my arms even the bride. Then the night came and the big fireworks only together wit the stars shined in the sky.

Say, is not it romantic?

SLurl: Mumuland

(Note: I have made many pics, about twenty, so I have made some small stream with music. The individual pics are the on Koinup or Flickr).

No comments: