Thursday, May 6, 2010

Surprise

As yesterday’s RL shadows have become longer and the world was darker, I have visited just after some time the Beach Club in Bohemia city in SL. But something was wrong. Using LM I have landed on right coordinates, but everything was out. It has looked as if the coastal sands have buried the beach and with it also the whole club under the huge dunes. So, it was not that case.

So, I have started to study the map, where was the higher density of green point, alias the present avatars on sim. Behold one placed has fulfilled this condition and it was bull's-eye. Hooray, I have found it!

The club looks well and it is nice change. Immediately I was invited to dance and then everything went like clockwork. I have danced and around us other dance couples have whirled and also there was one female avatar with the violet butterfly wings. Lights and shadows have made wild colored combination.

Tired I have sat down to one of these comfortable chairs and gave myself fully to meditation and later to some nice discussion with Zuza Rritt.

How it has looked you can see on the pics.

SLurl: Beach Club








No comments: