Friday, May 28, 2010

Breathe of Life

Uich gwennen na ‘wanath ah na dhín.
An uich gwennen na ringyrn ambar hen.
Boe naid bain gwannathar,
Boe cuil ban firitha.
Boe naer gwannathach, [...]

You are not bound to loss and silence.
For you are not bound to the circles of this world.
All things must pass away,
All life is doomed to fade …
Sorrowing you must go, [and yet you are not without hope].
How the time is fleeting. Recently somebody reminded me that he lives in Second Life for the whole of thousand days. Surprisingly, I am also here more than these thousand days. Is it many or few? It is a question. Definitely, I would not want to do here some recapitulation of my being in SL, rather to remind or to remember the distant and past things that has happened me. I would not want to repeat too much, because I wrote here about many things once yet, so only several notices.

Birth of a city was one big adventure. When Vilem Beaumont gave a space on the sim named after mythic vaporous island Avalon, Bohemia city was born there. Some community of great and interesting guys appeared around this city. In some time, the city was moved to own sim – Czechoslovakia – and The Old City is actually Bohemia’s heart. Only informed people know how it was and anyway for me they have certainly nice remembrances of these days and of Club Paradise, where it really lived. The thematic parties have not repeated anymore.

It is Angara’s fall and then its rebirth. It is Angara that then disappeared in time again. Angara is next catching point of my wandering in SL. Angara, where Club Paradise came back in other look and with other name. Angara, where the most beautiful dragon was made and created (in my private opinion). Angara, where you could buy stylish clothing, which is selling now under PXD Toxic label. Angara broken into a sand of a desert.

The Lost Gardens of Apollo I have not even to introduce. They belong to the most beautiful sims in SL. I never stopped to feast my eyes on its beauty, its high towers, trees, flowers, birds and many other magic things. You can only stay on the bridge above the sea and only to look around and to hear.

Breathe of Life.

(Source: YouTube)




No comments: