Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Reincarnation

The term reincarnation means word for word translated “repeated embodying”. It is an idea that life or an existence of something repeats more times. In Buddhism, it does not mean the embodying of something form one body into the second one. They use term “repeated rebirth”. It is a flow of repeated birth and death of mind. In Hinduism, our personal “I” transfers to new born body. What with we become, it depends on our karma, so on our last deeds. In spite of that, Hindus try to break out this passing of occurrences. According to the tradition, there are three paths leading to the liberation (moksha):
Path of Knowledge – Jnana Marga or Jnana Yoga
Path of Deed – Karma Marga or Karma Yoga
Path of Devotion – Bhakti Marga or Bhatki Yoga
Someone adds the fourth path:
Royal Path – Radha Yoga
I do not know if I have experienced my own reincarnation. However, I have unexpectedly reincarnated myself in Second Life at the last weekend. I was with my friends on one sim, where we talked and watched a new building. I wanted to ask for something, but at the same time I explored setting Advanced in SL client. I clicked something and then it happened.

I changed fully myself – shape, hairs, eyes, and my whole body. Further, I was in public and naked! Even my clothes were away. Nobody around me noticed anything. In arisen panic, I automatically pushed ctrl + h and teleported home. My Home is a place close to New Square in city Bohemia. OMG, it is another crowd of people! Somehow I chose randomly some LM, but I finished totally elsewhere. I was never there before yet.

Lagomorph is curious name for sim. It is nomenclature for big rodent of Lagomorpha order that has two pair upper gnawing teeth. For example, rabbits or hares belong to here. There were none of them around me, only many trees and grass. I was cold. I was there alone. So, I lay up into the roots of one tree.

My mind wandered and sought answers unexpressed question. How did it happen? Where am I? Whose face is it? I search in my memory this face. Memory cells are not as memory places in some computer. You cannot only set Search and it offers you all possibilities. Meditation helped me to explore the deepest places and then I recalled. This is me, but me in earlier times as a newbie.

So, I had to return. However, it sufficed only one magic click fort in my inventory. I do not know how many reincarnations happen daily in SL, but I like this embody and I would hate to change it. Somewhere the reincarnation, even if not wanted one, good for something. It is new knowledge, new feeling or new interesting place like Lagomorph.

SLurl: Lagomorph






No comments: