Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Party in BlueBerry Hill

Yesterday’s evening; I have popped in Second Life for a while, only to look what is happening, how things are going. After long time, I have flown to London to one club in Kingsbridge. I was welcomed kindly by long-time friends. So, we have talked like every time about everything. I have told about my spend weekend and than I have received another notice to other club. So, I said goodbye.

It was written in the notice that somebody another is seeking to dance at a dance pole. It has interested me, because sometime I danced at the pole in former club on Slovakia. But this one was another. There were ten poles there! However, the people have danced only for an amusement and every body could dance at these poles. We have listened super music, so I had a good time. Well, Andie Rau and Rg Papp can do it!

How it has looked there, it shows the pictures below. The lighting is original like it was set in the club.

(SLurls: BlueBerry Hill, London Kingsbridge)








No comments: