Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Seeking

The world was drowning into the darkness of strange night. Only the stars shined in the sky with violet dawn. An old, maybe dead or live, tree towered its branches to the heights and it was surrounded by the strange objects and fired flames in the nearness. Only the curious structure suggested me some extragalactic ship from somewhere distant future or past? I look for something, but I cannot remember now, what it has to be.

Yes! Here it is! The broken heart rests in emptiness. Vainly, I look for an echo of the past and future days, but I found nothing. The fallen snowflakes water dry land as if they want to save everything, vainly. I will ask Moon, where to go to find the lost. It is vainness and silence. The dead tree doesn’t answer me.

There is next day again and sunrise in rustling grove. The trees whisper each other some old history about the ancient world without living creatures about the world full of large plains, which are broken by the mountain chains here and over there. It is the world of strange and silent machines. Maybe there I receive some answer to my question.

Light frozen in time. Moving of the sky spheres. Last quiver of life. Move and calm. Only a wheel of time plowing air and see, it shows me that it was not possible vain way. I hear some strange voice from somewhere: “You are almost at the end of your way. Do more one step a you find, what you look for.” I fell through the space and the darkness. After that, I was rising and flying up. There was only calm and peace around, birdcall, air rustling in the branches, fallen Moon reflections and shining dust of million stars. I found it!

„Satori.“












SLurls: Poetik velvets, AeroBreeze, Error, Immersiva

No comments: