Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Common and/or uncommon day in SL and RL

It happened several days ago. Concretely on April 9. All began as usual everyday way to my work by train and then by tram. I got off tram near to the botanical garden of my alma mater – Masaryk University in Brno. I looked towards opposite street side and I spotted it. Some sakura blossomed behind fence. Btw., sakura is my love spring tree. It looked as a vision from other world in this morning vapor. It was about quarter to seven. I was full of energy.

As I saw this tree I had remembered movie The Last Samurai, where Algren and Katsumoto discussed in the garden with blossomed sakuras:

Algren: There is Life in every breath...
Katsumoto: That is, Bushido.

Katsumoto: The perfect blossom is a rare thing. You could spend your life looking for one, and it would not be a wasted life.


Later, one my friend called me in SL. He was about nine month away. He restored his former club and invited me to the opening party. Unfortunately, I had to apologize myself due to some things in RL. Fortune showed a smile to me again during my wander at Slovakia sim in CCaS club. I met Tristan Delpiaz. He is also my old friend. It was very nice discussion.

My work passed in good tempo and then I walked to the city center to drink glass of good wine in my favorite wine bar in some old convent. The atrium garden was open and my Rl fiend sat there. So, we told about life and so on in spring sunlights. He was not alone there and later they gone. After that, my other friends came. They are husband and wife Cizek and every Thursday with them is nice days. But I had to leave bar as I said above, some action in RL.

Unfortunately, it was the nastiest experience of this day, so-called house meeting of occupant of our house (Note: There are 24 flats in our house). I had expected a bit, how this meeting would be. But what the neighbors showed there, it surpassed all my visions. There were envy and hate, arrogance, communication inability, compromise inability, slander each other, etc. I left it after about one hour. Maybe I behaved cowardly, but what is too much, it is too much. I escaped in SL world.

After client start, I received several notices. So, I flew to the party, where I was invited in the morning. There was crowded and super music. I tried once or twice sploder, but I almost lost. Party came near to end and a waiter asked me in RL, what game I played. I was in net café. He told me that he had showed me several times, how I was sitting silently and looking at screen of my notebook.

So, he became my first real and no virtual listener, whom I introduce Second Life. During talking, we flew from an island to other one to outline him the SL atmosphere. I spoke about SL general, what one can do here, about SL economy etc. He listened me whole time. Sometime he asked me about something, but he was not downright negative to SL phenomenon. He said that it was surely interesting. But later, we told about other things. I had to go home to sleep. I tell usually with liking in SL: „I go to hug my pillow.”

The next day, sakura was there but other. An aura disappeared.

Wine Bar

No comments: