Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sploder

Saturday (7.2.) was for me very pleasant day both in RL and in SL after long time. In the morning, I was talking well to my mother and I was cooking a dinner at this time. In the evening, I was again in SL and had a good time.
The Neko Party began in CcaS Club at about 7 pm our time (GMT +1). I am personal not a sympathizer of this style, but it does not mind me. But I was surprised that Rolo Smith in Neko style is dancing at one of the rods and he was not alone. Lukas danced together with Rolo at one rod. It was nice view as people remarked. I joined on the dance floor and danced solo. Other was coming later, tradition in our club, and I switched to the free rod. Then several people appeared and Lukas changed to be shirtless. Rolo and I followed him. However, Lukas vanished and other began to disappear with him. At once, Rolo, I and one of my best friends – Pavel Stransky – stood all alone in the club. Pavel decide himself to join us. He was also shirtless later and took chic glasses, which increased his image, because he is looking as a just new avatar. It had to be crazy view. Three guys were dancing in the absolutely empty club. Rolo cast “nets” and lured ladies to party and to us. It worked and ladies came. And party could begin, but it was still silence. Nobody wanted to chat public only through IM. I decided to go to other party, which began at 8 pm (GMT +1). So, I said good bye and flew.
It was ALCHEMY party in the Warehouse Plaza. I was never there. Therefore, I was curious. The subtitle of this party was: “Four Elements – earth – water – air – fire”. I did not see such party for a long time! There were a lot of people, which had obviously a good time not only on the dance floor, but also through the local chat. Text rolled so fast that I did not follow it, even if I have got my chat window to spread over the whole height of my screen. I was bit late, so I danced and listed music. The contest slowly finished and new notice was coming that the party will continue in other club with theme of blue and white. So I moved by several tens meters to the club, which was dedicated to the water element. Then the party started. There were rather much people and a lot of lags, because several avatars used some effects. So, I froze three times, but I did not regret it. I took the contest and played few times with a sploder.
The sploder is some thing of different shapes. One pay it some sum of lindens, for example a minimum is 20 L$, and after certain time, e.g. 360 s, the sploder randomly gives out total sum from all players to each of them by a mysterious key in my opinion. I knew this thing from earlier, but I was so surprised at the party, how the sploder was filling with lindens by high speed. There was over 2.000 L$ in one run!!!!!!!! Cool! Simply the dancers did not deal with it, pay 100 and win 10. So what? All enjoyed, we have the party. This is what I think is missing at our parties in the Czech and Slovak community. Even though I had to go before the announcement of the results of competition and before midnight, I was hugely “charging” with positive energy that emanated from all. It reminded me good old era of the original X-Club at Bohemia and later his followers at Angara. How is it possible that we are not able to enjoy so well in large numbers. Thematic parties have been well-known. Something has changed and I do not know what. Therefore, pulling me where there are really something going on.

Slovakia
CCaS club at Slovakia
X-ko club at Angara
Warehouse Plaza

CCaS club


End of X-club at Bohemia


New X-ko club at Angara

No comments: