Monday, February 2, 2009

Language

One byword says: “How many languages you know, so much times you are human being”. This sentence exactly describes an avatar’s role, when a communications is needed. It is not possible to be, to live or only to create anything without any knowledge of whichever language. Native one is no any exception. I have first-hand experience of that after my birth here myself. How and where what to find, all only in English. Btw. English is no problem for me. And it is evidence that I installed Czech version of the SL client, but later I was back to English one. Do what can be the best than speaking with somebody using native language for her/him and foreign for you. And if you use written form, at the same time you learn write correctly. Oh, how English or German helped me in many situations and my friendlist is long just due to them. Why could one avatar make poor herself/himself in consequence of no communication with others? Sure, sometimes it does not work. You do not know specific language. However, some extrasensory communication could exist also here in SL. The plains of SL do not have to be so empty and avatars to be alone in mixture of voices and sounds such as this old locomotive somewhere in the fields.

No comments: