Sunday, March 7, 2010

My Saturday in Second Life

Can be some interesting on Saturday in Second Life? Yes, maybe it can be. No, maybe it cannot be. My Saturday, 06.03.2010, was broadly boring. There was nothing in SL and thus I have aimlessly flew from a place to another place, till I have found this place, see the pictures below.

To my surprise, I did not know about this place. At the same time, I had it just directly before my nose. But one still walks only on the land and he/she flies to the uplands only that time, when one needs fast to move somewhere, etc.

This oasis of calm and silence has directly invited to some sitting and to meditate. An ecology works also even in Second Life. Actually, I do not know, if it could be realized in our real world.

Just a surprise, and great one, directly on home stage.

Islands of bliss.

Bohemia.



No comments: