Thursday, December 18, 2008

Oases of silent and mediation

“Svarga for sale”. This news on SL Newspaper inspired me to write today’s contribution and also took me by surprise. This news is borrowed from New World Notes

Laukosargas Svarog told New World Notes:

"It's far too expensive just to be a hobby and as Svarga stands at the moment, being no longer a platform for my development, I've decided to sell it for a value that represents a fraction of the work I put into it.

"After more than 4 years I expected SL to be way more efficient (and cheaper) than it is. For one thing, moving around is still like moving through mud, almost, I say 'almost' as bad as it was in 2004."

"Eventually I think Second Life is likely to be replaced by a newer generation of VR that will have learnt from the mistakes made by Linden Lab and I'm very much looking forward to that."

Svarga belongs to my favorite oases of the silent and the meditation. I was not there for long time, but I founded it through my visit the most beautiful oasis, which exists in SL at all – The Lost gardens of Apollo. Here, you can practice taj-chi (tchaj-ťi čchüan), but you can just laze on a chaise longue, meditate in a temple or rest high in the clouds or float in the heavenly lakes.
As you want to meditate in Budhistic cloister, try Varosha. So, one can meditate also in the Museum of Arts. Triumphal colonnade of Twilight Muesum of Arts is really impressive.

Budhistic Tempel Varosha
Svarga
The Lost Gardens of Apollo
Twilight Museum of Arts

(Zdroje: SL Newspaper, New World Notes)

The Lost Gardens of Apollo


Svarga


Varosha


Monuments in front of Twilight Museum of Arts


Twilight muzeum

No comments: