Friday, August 22, 2008

Second Life 1

This is the first contribution that begins the series of contribution, which would deal with some for me interesting place in Second Life. This place could commonly known or found by me or somebody recommended it me. I should begin with the place that I know the best and where I am very often, so Bohemia, but maybe next time. Since this idea to write such contributions occurred me three days ago and I was invited at one such me pleasant place, I will write about it.
How I already mentioned above, I didn’t find this place, but I was invited there. It is a shop called Gransy Fashion. It is focused fashion in Neko style. I always said myself, which sort of avatars looks as cats have lived in SL. But no literally, they have kittle ears and cat tail, but otherwise human appearance. Afterwards I remembered that such creatures could be seen in Japanese cartoons in manga. Really, the word “neko” means domestic cat in Japanese language. And kitties and cats and probably young tomcats and tomcats, they all like to dress too. This shop is for them and also for others. What do they have to offer? The fashion in style Neko of course, but also Punk and Urban fashion. There are many pieces mostly for cats, but you can find here also three ones for tomcats. The prizes range from 55 to 299 $L.
And if you don’t wish to shop, there is the Japanese garden with maples and lake in the middle under the open sky. Sit under one maple, listen something nice for you or meditate under the rustle of butterfly wings.

You are welcome and finally some pictures.






No comments: