Monday, June 16, 2008

Mysterious Underground

"Mysterious recesses, gloom somewhere in a corner, on the wall, a dark smudge that was once bloodily red, the sounds of dripping water, the sounds of creaking pipes or squeaking rats.

Remembrance of world where everything was easy and everything was possible. Lost and forgotten civilization, the victim of its own destruction.

I am roaming and still I am not finding. Indeed, even I do not know how I got here. Area around extending and shrinking again, fog is deepened and disappeared. Paintings are dancing before my eyes as the glow-worms in the woods. I am cowering by the wall in the twilight and I am sensing either space nor time.

Perhaps the last quiver, flash of light in the corner of my eye. Force I will try to rise again and i am going to the light. Staircase is emerging from the mist, a high degree of rising upwards. Finally exempt!"


I do not know whether it might be so, but the visit of the club inspired me to this crazy text. So I would like you all to pass through underground and showed a few points and also club.


We can enter the underground here



or here.



Just to meet a few stairs, pass through a long dark corridor,



pass around the grille



go donstairs



and we are in the club



and the bar is not missing.



You are all invited to the Xclub on Angara. Contrary to earlier practice will be thematic party only once a week on Friday, in the usual 20:00 Central European Time (GMT + 01:00).

No comments: