Friday, November 28, 2008

Second Life 7

Hi all! I am back again with new contribution. I go back to Bohemia, because I would like to share my experiences with the so-called Technical Support Service (TSS) in our city. There is a main purpose, why was created, i.e. to help newcomers (newbies) with the entrance into Second Life. There are three ways to contact TSS:

1. Direct contact and dialogue with the team member in SL.
2. Through ICQ service during time, when somebody has service.
3. Through special Email address.

Since I am TSS member already from the beginning, I would like to say first something about history. The main point of work is still Bohemia as sim, but our original place was in O2 Telefónica building. We worked as avatars in their own look with the legend “Technical Support” above our heads always in the evening between 5 and 7 p.m. (GMT +1). Later, the new point was selected, so-called Infobod (abbr. for information point), which is placed at New Place near a fountain. The avatar look was also changed. The are two persons 11 and 88 known from the popular TV advertisement by us and TSS was expanded. There is also one hour’s duty between 7 and 8 p.m. (GMT +1), where the male cop Jan and female cop Dana are at disposal. In this case, it is cooperation with Police of the Czech Republic (Real Life) with slogan “Help and Protect”.

Lobby of O2 Telefónica


Infobod


11 a 88 (Source www.secondlife.cz)


Dana an Jan (Source www.secondlife.cz)


Spectrum of the questions is wide, but two classical ones are still everyday presented. “What can I do it here?” and “How can I earn money?” However, my personal impression is that in times of the original support in the O2 building people asked me reasonably, and indeed to what is the SL and how it can do. Now, it is limited to the above questions, or ask for stupidity. This text should be the base of each readable than anything asks.
Our contemporary team consists of my dear colleagues in alphabet order as follows: Pussy Alter, Tirsor Benelli, Jazz Blaustein, Michal Cazenove, Bitty Dreamscape, Coral Ducatillon (moje maličkost), Robina Frog, Kontor Jenkins, Roman Kosten, Zuza Ritt, Kamila Tarber, Carl Vita a RobCZ Voom.

And after that, I say: "Gentlemen, how I can help you, but do not ask me all.!

No comments: