Friday, November 7, 2008

Second Life 5

So, I have decided to write something about my life in Second Life shortly after my one week of “labor-lazy and lazily-labor” stay during the international conference DIMAT 2008 at Lanzarote at Canarian Islands. This story already happened long time ago, but it was fascinating and amazing, as I will describe later.
Even if Bohemia is my the most visited place and I work there, my sympathy and tendency is turning to Angara. It is partly changed now so as its creators wish. They want so that Angara complies with the catastrophic scenarios and the vision of the world after apocalypse. Further, the old good club X-ko is working again and so you are heartily invited. The change touched also my favorite place to laze. There is no anything beautiful than to be under the starlit sky. This place was one very gorgeous furnished – quality minimalist design – house. I relaxed upstairs in some room with both glass wall and ceiling. One could see only the ocean and stars. This house did not disappear, but it is nothing like that as it had been. All things are away, only the bare, dark and cracked walls. One can enter inward through the big cracks and wander and think about past and future. And only the wind is wailing how it is penetrating those cracks inward.



The second place, where I like to be, is situated in the shopping area. There is small sofa near the burning taxi. If it was not there yet, I had sat by the stones in sand. Sometime, it was dark, I was there and the small point appeared near to me in the mini-map. But I did not see anybody and also no these common avatar names and group titles above avatar head. That awakened my interest and I changed the environment to midday. After that I saw something what surprised me. I know that the avatar shape can have whichever forms and sizes, but this case was really stunner. Judge yourselves in the pictures. I know this avatar and I also know that he lives in SL only in this inhuman form. Very good job!





No comments: