Monday, October 12, 2009

Long Way – Point Nine – Job

Work is a word of which interpretation at the first sight is not so simple. You understand it in physical point of view, and then we talk about mechanical work, electrical work or other ones. But in result, it will be again some kind of energy. On the other hand, we can talk about physical work using human powers and muscles, which result in fantastic constructions and buildings. They were created during course of human history on many places of our globe. They are again human pieces of work, which were launched outside our planet and gravitate many planets and moons or head distant star, as for example the space probe Voyager.

There is a basic dilemma, which I have solved and I am still solving during my Second Life wandering: to work for myself and to make lindens for me or on the other side to work for someone else and to be paid for that. At my SL beginnings, I got down to some job and I worked for me myself. Actually, I worked with my friend together. Unfortunately, this job was cancelled.

However, another job came along. I have written about it there – newbies support. This one captured me, it was creative job and I do it from its morning till now. Nevertheless, man still seeks something new and perspective. Later, it was work in magazine Globe. How one can say it, this work became “my living love”.

“Ça va,” as Frenchmen say. I felt for writing and correcting of articles. I looked forward to every new Globe issue. My native language is all for me, because I see and hear everyday, how people use it, in newspaper, broadcasting, TV or infinite (or finite?) medium as Internet is. I am really disturb, how people use their language. So many orthographic and grammatical faults in newspaper and using of terrible neologisms make me angry.

Thereafter however, it comes some break point. Maybe it relates to autumn with its rainy and foggy days, when people have spleens. All is otherwise the next moment and the we realizes how we are tiny.

... somewhere in Norwegian Forest ...




No comments: